Interview with leading employers on campus!
Each year employers conduct thousands of interviews on the University of Washington campus to select candidates for entry-level career positions, internships or summer jobs...
Employers recruit for jobs and internships from a wide variety of UW majors and programs. Interviews are held during autumn, winter and spring quarters.
- On-Campus Interview Program Eligibility Criteria
- UW student currently enrolled in a matriculated program
- UW alumni with an active HuskyJobs account
- Comply with the Center's Cancellation/No Show Policy
- Who Should Participate in On-Campus Interviews?
- You! Employers participating in the On-Campus Interview Program are looking for candidates with strong backgrounds and skillsets. Students in any UW degree program can succeed in their careers and in entry-level jobs. One of the largest colleges on campus is the College of Arts & Sciences (COAS), which is the academic home to thousands of motivated UW students. The COAS is a recruiting source for many leading employers participating in On-Campus Interviews, who are often recruiting for positions related to business and technology. If you are not sure whether On-Campus Interviewing is for you, consider exploring more through HuskyJobs and/or talking with a Career Counselor.
- Why Should I Participate in On-Campus Interviews?
- It's free, it's easy, it gives you access to some of the top employers in the region and country, and it's available exclusively to Huskies. Apply online from the comfort of your home, and interview in the comfort of the Career Center. See where some of your fellow Dawgs have landed as a result of OCI by checking out our Salary and Statistics page.
- How to Participate in the On-Campus Interview Program
- The Career Center uses HuskyJobs to manage the On-Campus Interview Program. With a HuskyJobs account, you can view a full list of participating employers, upload your resume, cover letter and other requested application materials as well as apply for and schedule an interview. Employers pick candidates to interview based on how a candidate matches the needs of the employer, and then invites selected candidates to interview. To get started, just click here and, upon log-in, look for the "Search Listings" tab on the navigation bar.If you're looking for a specific opportunity, use the 'Keyword' box to search by HuskyJobs ID number, position title, company name and more.
- How Do I Prepare For My On-Campus Interview?
- I'm Interviewing With A Company - Should I Attend Their Information Session?
- Yes! Some employers also host Information Sessions as part of their recruiting strategy. We recommend that you attend the Information Session for any companies you are scheduled to interview with on campus. Please refer to the HuskyJobs Events Calendar for the most current schedule of upcoming Information Sessions. Information Sessions typically last 90-120 minutes, including time for Q&A, and are perfect for learning more about employers, networking with recruiters, and gaining insight into the interview process.
- Cancellation Policy/No-show Policy
- The deadline for canceling or changing your interview is 11:30 P.M. two working days prior to your scheduled interview. You may cancel or change your interview appointment time online in HuskyJobs. Once the cancellation deadline has passed, you must call our office to cancel your interview. We do not take cancellations via email. If you fail to keep your scheduled interview or cancel by our deadline you will have your account blocked, and receive a "Late Cancellation/No-Show Letter" that requires you submit an apology letter to the interviewing recruiter. Late Cancellations and/or No-Show's may jeopardize your privilege to participate in the On-Campus Interview Program. Any student receiving two "No-Show/Late Cancellation Letters" within the same quarter will be denied access from participating in future campus interviews and must schedule an appointment with a member of our Employer Relations team for consideration of reinstating your interview privileges.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to your use of HuskyJobs. To view the full list, please visit http://careers.uw.edu/HuskyJobs/HuskyJobs-User-Policy